Mayora has grown to become one of the recognized global company in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry
Started baking its first biscuits out of a home kitchen in 1948. The business grew and Mayora Group was then formally established in 1977 and since then has grown to become a recognized global company in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry. Our diverse products can be divided into 8 categories: biscuit, candy, wafer, chocolate, coffee, instant food, beverage and cereal. Among our well-known brands are Kopiko, Danisa, Roma, Energen, Torabika, Beng Beng and many more.
Our Vision & Mission :
- To become a quality manufacturer of food and beverage products that is trusted by the consumers both in domestic and International market, and control a significant market share in every category entered.
- To provide added value to all company stakeholder
- To provide a positive contribution to the environment and the country where the company operates.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) below carefully.
1. Use of Site and Copyrights Restrictions
The Site itself, such as its architecture, its presentation, its graphic standards and everything it contains as well as all the material (texts, graphs, graphics, logos, drawings, images, etc.) which are published on the Site are protected by intellectual property rights, including the copyright (hereinafter referred to as the “Protected Elements”) and Mayora Group exclusively own all rights, title and interest in and to the application, without limitation all of associated Intellectual Property Rights (or our licensors).
The Site is strictly provided for your personal and noncommercial use. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you shall not, including but not limited to:
- Impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorized to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, create a derivative work, assemble, recreate, distribute, present, show, disseminate, publicly display, transfer, transmit, publish, sell, attribute, sub-license, transfer ,modify, alter, all or part of the Protected Elements with a view, in particular, to obtaining unauthorized access to the Site and accessing the Site by any means other than the connection interface with the user space, furnished by Mayora Group to you for such purpose via the Site;
- Using contents posted in the Site to post, claim, correlate or encourage any indecent, defamatory, obscene, objectionable, or unlawful acts and unauthorized campaigns;
- Damage, interfere with, or disrupt access to the Site or do anything which may modify, interrupt, impair, or interchange the functionality and the information contained within the Site;
- Creating an alternative database in electronic and/or manual means by systematically downloading and storing any part or all contents of the Site;
- Without permission, set up links from any website controlled directly or indirectly by you to any page;
- Assist others to do any of the above.
Mayora Group is fully entitled by its sole discretion to temporarily or indefinitely suspend, block, or terminate your access to all or sections to the Site without any notice.
2. Changes to the Terms & Conditions
Mayora Group reserves the right to modify any part of the Site inclusive of these Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) from time to time. By using the Site after we have made improvements thereof, you have understood and have agreed to conform to and be bound by the updated version of Terms and Conditions.
3. Product Information
Mayora Group strives to accurately display the color and texture of the products. However, inaccuracies due to monitor display and lighting should be taken into account. Products displayed on site are for representative and informative purposes only and may not be available in all stores and/or may vary in specifications in each country.
All trademarks and all related logos, designs, labels, bottle designs and all other intellectual property associated with www.mayora.com used herein are owned by Mayora Group. Mayora Group‘s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Mayora Group’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Mayora Group. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or, sponsored by Mayora Group.
You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by websites to which you may link from the Site ("Linked Sites"). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with Mayora Group of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. Mayora Group does not author, edit, or monitor these Linked Sites. Mayora Group has not reviewed any or all of the Linked Sites and disclaim endorsement of any content and/or support operator of such Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that Mayora Group is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
6. Restriction of liability
Under no circumstances shall Mayora Group, to the extent permitted by law, be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential or indirect loss or damage, including lost profits, loss of income or revenue, loss of goodwill, business interruption or loss of data or information, or punitive damages even if Mayora Group was notified in advance of the potential of such damages), harm, or injury howsoever arising, and whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise, that relate to, arise out of, or result from the use of, or access to, or the inability to use the Site or any of the materials of the Site or sites "hot-linked" to the Site, or are caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operational transmission, computer virus or line failure. The material on the Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The materials on the Site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable laws, Mayora Group disclaims all liability for negligence and disclaims all representations and warranties, expressed or implied, (whether by law, case law, trade usage or otherwise) including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Mayora Group does not warrant or make any representations that use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the contents will be correct accurate or reliable, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Mayora Group does not warrant or make any representations and expressly disclaims all liability and responsibility regarding use of or reliance upon information contained in the Site or Linked Sites in terms of its accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Mayora Group) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
7. Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indonesian law. Any interpretation, violation, dispute or claim concerning these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indonesian courts, notwithstanding plurality of parties to the action, third party proceedings, including all emergency, protective and summary proceedings.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The policy below details the data protection of Mayora Group with regard to personal data provided on the website www.mayora.com (the “Site”).
Mayora Group respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by you. By providing your personal information and data, you consent to the use, analysis and, where applicable, disclosure of such information under the terms and conditions outlined below.
1. Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Personal data (first and last name, email address) that you have voluntarily submitted to us;
- Statistic and general information (the time and date of your visit; details of your visits to the Site (including traffic Data, location Data, weblogs and other communication Data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to a service we provide including without limitation the Newsletter subscription, requesting information from us or submitting comments. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Site; if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
When you access our Site, your computer's browser provides us with information such as your IP address, browser type, access time and referring URL which is collected and used to compile statistical data on the use of our Site. This information may be used to help us to improve our Site and the services we offer.
Mandatory information (principally first name, last name, address and email) must be entered in the information fields marked with an asterisk in the data collection forms. If these fields are not completed, we are unable to provide the services outlined above.
2. Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Compile statistical data on the use of our Site;
- Send a newsletter, excluding any commercial solicitation;
- Notify you about changes to our service.
3. International transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. However, the personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. Data security
Mayora Group is committed to protecting the security of your Data. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
5. Recipients of the data
The recipients of your Data are:
- Any member of Mayora Group which means Mayora Group‘s Communication Department, Mayora Group‘s Marketing Department and the Service in charge of the visits of Mayora Group,
- The companies that may assist Mayora Group in the operation and/or exploitation of the Site,
- And, potentially, any affiliated company of Mayora Group.
We may also disclose your Data to third parties for following purposes:
- If you have given us your prior approval to share such information;
- If we need to share Data to provide any product or service you have requested;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Mayora Group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case your Data held by it may be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce the Terms and Conditions of the Site, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mayora Group, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Contact us
The Site is owned and operated by Mayora Group. Mayora Group’s principal place of business is at Jl. Daan Mogot KM.18, Jakarta 11840, Indonesia. You can contact Mayora Group by writing to the business address given above, by using the Site contact form, by email to [email protected].
7. Severability and Entirety